SECURING A RESERVATION - It is the policy of the Anniversary Inn when taking a reservation to require a Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card number to secure the reservation.
DEPOSITS - A $50.00 deposit per reserved night will be charged to the card on file within 24 hrs of a reservation being made. The remainder is due at check in and may be paid by credit, debit card, or cash. We do not accept checks. * If you would like to pay for another guest, the Anniversary Inn requires credit card authorization information before the guest checks in. Please contact the Anniversary Inn for more information.
CANCELLATIONS - The Anniversary Inn has a two day (48 hr) cancellation policy. If the reservation is cancelled with less than 48 hour notice then the FULL room rate plus applicable taxes will be applied to the credit card on file. Cancellations must be made over the phone. This option is not available online. It is important to retain the cancellation number given when calling to cancel.
NO SHOWS - All no shows will be charged the full amount of the room.
SMOKING POLICY - All Inns are non-smoking in their entirety. A $300.00 fine will be assessed by charging the credit card on file or retaining the cash deposit if evidence of smoking; or any damage is found in the room.GENERAL INFORMATION -
- Check in time is after 5:00
- Check out time is 12 noon
- Early check in or late check out is available for an additional $25.00
- Rates do not include state and local taxes
- Our rooms cannot accommodate more than two adults. As a courtesy to other guest, please leave children (and pets) at home.
- All visitors are requested to leave the premises by 10 pm