At the beginning of the month we had a drawing for our Ultimate Date Package giveaway. Congratulations to our winners, the Sandersons. Continue reading
With all this summer heat, we need an excuse to cool off – so, why not escape the summer heat at Anniversary Inn?! With our “Christmas in July” event, you’ll have every excuse to come visit.
Christmas in July is a charity event that will take place on Wednesday, July 15th from 5-8 pm at our Logan location. All donations will go to the Family Place – a child and family support center. Specifically, the Family Place is in need of items such as toys for young children, snacks, and office supplies. This event presents a great way to give at a time of year when we so often forget.
At the event, we will have free hot dogs, sodas, cotton candy, snow cones, and balloons. We’re even bringing a balloon artist and face painter. There will also be drawings for free night stays and tours of all the suites.
If you are looking to book a night at Anniversary Inn for a discount, now is your chance. In addition to the drawings for free night stays, any attendees who make a reservation during the event (or anytime during the day) can do so at a rate of $159/night. Those who donate will receive the reduced rate of $149/night. (reservations must be made for dates ranging between July 15, 2015 – July 15, 2016)
Best of all, if you make a reservation to stay at the Logan Anniversary Inn after 9:00 pm the night of July 15th, you can stay for just $99!!! What a deal! Remember, you must call to receive special (435-752-3443).
This is just our way of giving back to the community and connecting with our guests. We hope to see you there!
I love the month of February here at the Anniversary Inn. It is always fun to see how many couples take the time out of their busy lives and make the effort to do something special for their loved one on Valentine’s Day by spending a night or two with us.
This is what our business is all about. We want to encourage everyone to remember what is really important in life. If you can find that special someone that makes you want to be a better person, or that makes you want to think outside of yourself, you are truly in love.
In keeping with this idea, we at the Anniversary Inn thought it might be fun to get some of your stories about love and commitment to marriage. I recently posted a short story taken from my personal life about my grandfather and the example he was to me in showing devotion and commitment to the woman he loved. In that same vein, we’ve decided to sponsor an essay contest where each of you can submit a short story about an individual, or couple, who showed their devotion to one another in a special or inspirational way.
All submissions will be reviewed and scored by the Anniversary Inn and the top five winners will win a cash-value Gift Certificate worth $100.00 at any Anniversary Inn location, plus they will be entered to win the Grand Prize.
The readers of the Anniversary Inn Reminder will select the Grand Prize winner. Each of the top five stories will be posted here on the Anniversary Inn Reminder and we will let you, our readers, vote for your favorite. The person whose story receives the most votes will receive a free night stay good at ANY of our locations for ANY night of the week. Plus, they will win a dinner for two at one of our Select Partner locations.
The following guidelines will apply:
1. Each story must be an original work created by the individual who submits it.
2. The story should be between 500 and 1000 words in length.
3. The story should be focused on how an individual or couple has shown a commitment to their marriage.
4. The story should be inspirational and positive with no sexual innuendo or vulgarity.
5. The Anniversary Inn will own the copyright to any story that is submitted and will have the right to reprint, or publish the story.
6. Each entry should include a contact name and mailing address, or preferred email address, so we can contact you in the event you win one of the awards.
7. The Anniversary Inn assumes the right to make any grammatical, spelling or context changes as deemed necessary before re-publication.
8. First names only should be used in any story.
9. All submissions are due by February 28, 2009.
10. Only one vote per email address will be accepted for the Grand Prize drawing.
11. Judging for the top five finalists will be based on writing style, substance of the story, inspirational aspect of the story, and the relevance to promoting marriage and strong family relationships.
12. Submit all stories to the following email address: email@example.com